Welcome to the “AT&S – We Care” platform!
This platform has been established to give employees and external third parties the possibility to report violations of compliance requirements related to AT & S Austria Technologie & Systemtechnik Aktiengesellschaft and its worldwide affiliated companies (“AT&S”).
Integrity is a key value for AT&S. We care about proper conduct of our business and we are obliged to detect, investigate and react appropriately to any relevant offence to protect AT&S and its employees! Therefore we encourage you to report misconduct when witnessed.
The platform is safe for data protection and – if you wish so – also allows anonymous reporting, although AT&S encourages you to state your name of course. Specifically trained examiners will investigate reports in a confidential manner, and your identity, if disclosed, will not be revealed. Whistleblowers can be assured that submitting reports in good faith will not result in negative consequences.
We ask you to only share information that is true to the best of your knowledge. Any kind of defamation, misinformation or other abuse of this platform is absolutely unacceptable. Please use this platform in a responsible way.
Thank you very much for your support. Your trust and collaboration are vital for AT&S!
- What is the purpose of this platform? (see a video)
- Why should I submit a report?
- What sort of reports will help your organisation?
- What is the process for submitting a report? How do I set up a postbox?
- How do I receive feedback and remain anonymous at the same time?
- Who will receive and process a report that I submit?