Only clean business is Siemens Healthineers business
Our actions with respect to colleagues, business partners, shareholders and the public are characterized by integrity and responsibility. Siemens Healthineers does not tolerate any violations of applicable laws or the Siemens Healthineers Business Conduct Guidelines (compliance).
With the communication channel "Let Us Know", Siemens Healthineers offers the opportunity to report specific information concerning suspected compliance violations at Siemens Healthineers (including all of its majority-owned companies like Corindus and Executive Consulting Group, LLC dba ECG Management Consultants). Technical administration of Let Us Know is maintained by the independent company Business Keeper AG, and the application is stored on secured servers in Germany. The examination of the content is performed exclusively by Siemens Healthineers.
- The information you provide will be handled in strict confidentiality and only shared with the parties responsible for further examination of the report. More information on the handling of the personal data that you share via Let Us Know can be found here. Siemens Healthineers encourages you to disclose your identity.
- The information you report can lead to the initiation of internal investigations as well as investigations by public authorities and other consequences. For this reason, only share information that is true to the best of your knowledge. There will be significant consequences for the knowing submission of false or misleading information. The knowing dissemination of false information is a criminal offence in many countries. Reports made in good faith and to your best knowledge will not result in any negative action by the company.
- Please note: Let Us Know is not an emergency service! Please do not use this service to report an immediate threat to life, health or property since this communication channel is not designed to receive such information. If necessary, inform the competent authorities or the competent internal security department.
- Do not provide us with any information if doing so is a criminal offence according to the laws of your country. This applies in particular in connection with the sharing of state secrets.
- Why should I submit a report?
- What incidents can be reported?
- What is the process for submitting a report? How do I set up a secured postbox?
- Is my anonymity protected and how do I receive feedback?
- In what way does Siemens Healthineers evaluate my report?
- What do I do if I am subjected to retaliatory measures?