Help us protect our values
In accordance with the Code of Conduct – Deutsche Bank, all employees are obliged meet the highest standards of personal integrity in their dealings with clients, colleagues and stakeholders and adhere these standards in everything they do. This includes speaking up and raising concerns: escalating any issues that may negatively affect our business, our clients or our people.
You are encouraged to raise any concerns related to possible violations of laws, rules, regulations, bank policies, conflicts of interest and suspected misconduct, without any fear of retaliation. This application allows you to do so on an anonymous basis and does not allow for any kind of technical tracing to identify you. Your anonymity (if desired) is guaranteed and certified by externally appointed experts.
By reporting such concerns, you are making a significant contribution towards protecting the reputation of the bank and its employees, and helping to protect the bank from harm.
This application (BKMS® System) is not a part of the Deutsche Bank Websites or the Deutsche Bank Intranet.
- Which kinds of reports should be submitted?
- What is the process for submitting a report?
- How do I receive feedback and remain anonymous at the same time?
- What other options do I have for the submission of a report if I do not want to use this tool?
- What happens to reports submitted here?
- In my capacity as a manager or representative of a department, how do I act when an employee reports an incident to me?